Don’t forget to set your clock ahead this weekend. And while you are at it, here are some other seasonal things you should do:
- Change smoke alarm and CO2 alarm batteries
- Check pressure / expiration date on any fire extinguishers
- Replace furnace filters
- Clean your dryer filter, hoses and vents
- Throw away any expired medications
- Reverse your ceiling fan direction
Ever wonder why the heck we even go through the changing of the clocks every spring and fall? Check out this great DST video explainer.