For many in New England, this the autumn is the favorite season of the year … crisp days and nights, beautiful scenery and the whiff of cider in the air … people from all over the world travel here, but we’re just a short car ride in any direction to see the full glory of the season.
Start your explorations with a Live New England foliage map to track the peak regional foliage spots. And get free guides to the Best of New England Fall Travel, which includes best places to see foliage, best fall drives, things to do, places to stay, and more.
The foliage network offers local foliage reports with maps showing peak color locations, scenic drives and places to stay – and if you can’t find the time to drive to peak foliage locations or want to check out current conditions, check out the webcams.
Here’s a few dozen articles and guides for places to go and things to see and do:
- Fall Foliage Train Rides in the Northeast
- 13 New England food festivals to check out this fall
- Perfect Weekend In The Berkshires
- How to See the Most Beautiful Fall Foliage in New England
- Where to View New England Fall Foliage
- Get Your Great Pumpkin Here! | New England Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins
- Prettiest Fall Foliage Villages in Vermont
- Maine foliage Drives
- 8 Kancamagus Highway Travel Q&As for the Fall Foliage Season
- Fall Foliage Drives
- 5 Fall Foliage Trips with Extra Fun for Families in New England
- Beautiful Fall Foliage in Rhode Island
- 20 Great Places to go Apple Picking in New England
- New England Orchard Finder
- Pick Your Own Apples at These New England Orchards
- The best country stores in New England
- Wake up to Fall Foliage at a Northeast Bed and Breakfast
- Fall foliage Driving Routes in Connecticut
- A beer-lover’s tour of New England breweries: Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire
- From Berkshires to ocean Massachusetts has foliage drives packed with fall color
- Vermont Cheese Trail
- 25 Things We Can’t Wait to Do in Boston This Fall
- The 5 Best Fall Foliage Drives in New England and Canada
- 16 Must-Visit New England Diners
These suggestions should give you some good options. One more thing: When you’re on the road, it’s always a good idea to have your local insurance agent’s name and number with you in case any mishaps occur on the road. Make sure you have your agent’s info in your phone contacts listing!